Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hey, all

Sorry have not been blogging for a very long time!!

I am blogging live at Taipei!! Yup, I am here backpacking! Currently in my hotel!!

I left Singapore today at 1350 hrs on a Jetstar flight. The journey was quite all right. I'm quite satisfactory with the flight. It was smooth sailing.

I reached Taipei Tao Yuan International Airport at 1825 hrs. We past the customs with ease and quickly I'm out. I took a bus from the airport to Taipei Main Station. In the bus, I met 2 students from Singapore. So cool!

I was arrived at Taipei Main Station, it was really huge..... this is the main intercharge for city of Taipei and also inter-state trains as well. I went to look for my hotel. It was really a long walk. Nearly lost my way. Lucky I went around asking people for direction.

Finally at 2030 hrs, I reached my hotel. Check-in and bathe. Get change and moved out to my first stop: Shilin Nite Market (士林夜市). I took the Metro (MRT) to 剑谭。There were really so many things to eat and shop. I have stream pan bao, grass jelly milk tea and of course, stinky tofu. A lot of clothes to buy as well...... to tempting.

After that I went back to my hotel to rest. Tomorrow will be a whole day trip as I will be visiting the heritage sites of Taipei. Will take some photos and upload it.

Take care everybody!! Nite from 台湾!

No comments: