Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today is Lunar New Year Eve! I woke up early to actually pass Cher Hui his plant but I think he cleaned up his room late and could not woke up!

So I took 86 back to AMK to meet up Guowei for breakfast at MacDonald before we met up Jianneng at the intercharge to go to the Zoo! As Jianneng has a corporate card to the Zoo, so we went there to enjoy ourselves! We walked around the Zoo watching all the animals. We managed to catch a show performed by the Seals!! So interesting!!

After that, we went back to AMK to have our lunch! We walked around at centre. We bid good-bye to each other later!

I took the bus to Cher Hui's place to pass him his plant in the afternoon! He managed to clean his room!

I went back to home to help my mom to get ready for Reunion Dinner! Lots to eat and eat until I'm so full!! haha!!

Is coming to mid-night already, and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to you all!!

All the best in the year of the OX!!

No comments: