Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey, all

I back to blog in the brand new year!

Friday 2 Jan 09, was indeed a messy day when all the students come back to school in their brand new classes. I currently the form teacher for 2N1..... taught them before so I have no problem with them expect for a few students! The usual things to do, that was administration!! Is actually a short day for us as we were dismissed at 12.35pm

After that, I stayed in school for a while before I headed out! I went to catch a movie that night. The title of the movie was "Seven Pounds". It was so touching that I nearly cried because I felt that Bruce Wills was really very compassionate that he donated this organs to people who he wanted to help. After watching this video, I realised one very important thing, we must really appreciate the people we love around us, or else they would be gone!! I love all my brothers and sisters!! Miss you all!!

Sat 3 Jan 09, our first Alumni Band Practice for the year! We welcome the members from Holy Innocent for our first practice. We started off practicing the theme from Rocky and subsequently Der Hoderler and this year SYF Set Piece, Overture for Winds, No 1. Quite all right as we only saw the scores today!!

Sun 4 Jan 09, I woke up real late so I quickly turned on my computer to watch the Service online. Pastor was talking about the vision and plans for 09. After watching that, I'm on my way to send the school magazine to Jia Xin at the Post Office in Orchard. While I was about to go out, I have a very bad flu, so I cancelled my gym practice that day..... goodness me! So I pop by at Plaza Singapore (PS) to get some stuffs to decorate a photo for my friend. I went to this shop called Made with Love at Level 3 of PS. There were so many crafts to make an ideal gift for anybody. After that, I went home to rest!!

I'm not going to bored all of you with my school stuffs unless is interesting..... so I will end here and tomorrow I will tell you about my trip to TP open house with my Sec 3 students. Take Care!

No comments: